We seek your kind assistance to safeguard your well-being, as well as that of your fellow passengers and our crew on board our flights, by following the guidelines set out below:
• TruJet shall provide a complimentary safety kit (three layered surgical masks, a face shield, and a sanitizer) to all customers at the boarding gate.
• All customers should wear a mask, face shield, gown (if applicable) and sanitize their hands before proceeding to the boarding gate.
• Customers must wear a face mask covering their nose and mouth, throughout their journey with TruJet. The mask may be removed while eating and drinking.
• Please maintain appropriate social distancing while boarding and de-boarding the aircraft.
• Kindly adhere to all the announcements and other directives issued by our ground staff and/or crew at all points of time during your journey.
• Customers are also requested to familiarize themselves with the guidelines for air passengers published by the Indian Ministry of Civil Aviation here
• On board the Aircraft, in case any passenger does not adhere to wearing of mask properly even after repeated warnings, he/she should be de-boarded, if need be, before departure. In case, any passenger on board an aircraft refuses to wear mask or violates the “COVID-19 protocol for passengers” even after repeated warnings, during the course of the flight, such passenger may be treated as “UNRULY PASSENGER” as defined in para 3.1 of Civil Aviation Requirements (CAR) Section 3 Series M Part VI (dated 8th September, 2017).
Caution: Customers are advised to strictly follow all COVID-19 protocols. Failure to comply with these guidelines and the directions of our ground staff and/or crew may attract penal action against the concerned individual.OK