- Manage stores inventory including issuance of goods and receipt of material.
- Supporting the highest level of functional efficiency by providing maintenance materials and services through the engineering stores function.
- Build effective relationships within the engineering and servicing teams.
- Provide and record accurate and timely facts and data for the procurement of engineering materials.
- Carrying out of inspection of new receipt items with its relevant order & documents and issue of tags for the items and kept in the Bonded Store or Quarantine Store accordingly.
- Monitoring & maintaining the temperature & humidity record on daily basis.
- Inspection of the outgoing items as per the stores transfers procedure.
- Ensure all tools and equipment’s held in stores are in serviceable condition and also to ensure periodic checks/calibration are adhered to as per the laid down procedures.
- Monitor shelf-life of stock items.
- Bin the item in location as per bin master,
- Follow with engineering for return of 'off' Rotable ,
- Stock transfer to other location on receipt of the request and follow up till get transferred in to that location.
Required Candidate profile
* AME Diploma holder (12th pass) .
* 1-3 years working experience in similar background or position.
* Should have good competency and understanding of computer & knowledge of SAP/ ARMS.
* Fully conversant in Hindi & English languages (knowledge of Telugu will be an advantage)
* Ready to work in shifts as per operational requirement.
* Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Store Keeper/Warehouse Assistant
Desired Candidate Profile
TURBO MEGHA AIRWAYS PRIVATE LIMITED
Trujet promoted by Turbo Megha Airways Pvt Ltd is headquartered in Hyderabad India. Trujet started its commercial operations during 2015. Currently Trujet is operating to twenty four destinations across India with Eight ATR 72 Aircraft. We are in process of inducting more aircraft. We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to be part of our journey!!!