Roles and Responsibilities
- To handle, support, process and maintain all delegated HR issues including but not limited like recruitment support, calling & screening candidates and documents compilation/verification.
- Support for appointment letters, employment contracts and joining processes.
- Help and support on grievances related issues incl counseling and disciplinary cases.
- Maintain and handle exit process and handling of employees issues/queries.
- To get actively involved and execute other HR responsibilities as entrusted time-to-time
- Efficiently deliver on all aspects including routine HR admin related issues or responsibilities.
- Prepares reports and manpower MIS/updates as & when entrusted.
- Regularly study and update on changes/revisions on local legal requirements/compliances.
- Maintains employee’s confidence and protects HR operations by keeping information confidential.
- Keep upgrading professional and technical knowledge by studying professional publications/article.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min Graduate/MBA/PGDBM preferably HR as specialization.
- Atleast 7 years & above hands-on HR Aviation experience in any Airline or travel industries.
- Capable of independently dealing HR issues, multi-functional requirements including headcount budget, employees records, attendance, HR shared services and support function, leave management, attendance etc.
- Knowledge of local regulatory requirements and applicable laws & statutory compliance.
- Fully conversant in Hindi and English languages, knowledge of local Telugu language desired.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Able to politely and professionally yet effectively interact with a wide range of individuals including senior leaderships/employees, associates, business contacts.
Role:HR Business Partner
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate in Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TURBO MEGHA AIRWAYS PRIVATE LIMITED
Trujet promoted by Turbo Megha Airways Pvt Ltd is headquartered in Hyderabad India. Trujet started its commercial operations during 2015. Currently Trujet is operating to twenty four destinations across India with Eight ATR 72 Aircraft. We are in process of inducting more aircraft. We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to be part of our journey!!!