- Knowledge of the Taxation and Accounts finalization esp on issues related with filing of TDS, GST and other taxation aspects.
- Preparing tax payments and share financial data with the accounting department.
- Estimating and tracking tax returns.
- Completing regular (quarterly and annual) tax reports/MIS.
- Involve and help to implement taxation initiatives and systems.
- Be aware and actively demonstrate participation in processes & procedures to ensure quality standards are met as per Trujet.
- Fully support and deal with issues related to taxation and or as entrusted.
- Support and coordinate tax audits and coordinate to meet the timelines.
- Represent Trujet on any forum or platform wherever required and or as assigned.
- Handle specifically assigned projects/assignments or operational requirement.
- Cordial & professional behavior with the team incl various stations/offices for any requirement.
- To prepare necessary MIS/reports and presentation as per management requirement.
- Identify tax savings and suggest ways to increase profits.
- Follow industry trends and track changes related to taxes.
- Liaise with internal and externalauditors.
- Forecast tax predictions to senior managers.
Required Candidate profile
- Qualified CA and or Inter with 4-5 years of experience (either airline or other industries)
- Aware of tax planning, components and tax returns compliance/ formalities.
- Knowledge oftax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns.
- Adequate knowledge of tax software/ MS Office, MIS/ reports/proposals/presentation.
- Fully conversant in Hindi and English languages, knowledge of local language is an advantage.
Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
Able to politely and professionally yet effectively interact with a wide range of individuals including senior leaderships/employees, associates, business contacts.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
TURBO MEGHA AIRWAYS PRIVATE LIMITED
Trujet promoted by Turbo Megha Airways Pvt Ltd is headquartered in Hyderabad India. Trujet started its commercial operations during 2015. Currently Trujet is operating to twenty four destinations across India with Eight ATR 72 Aircraft. We are in process of inducting more aircraft. We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to be part of our journey!!!