- Respond professionally with senior leadership/business associates/clients & company’s guests.
- Handle and attend telephone calls, fax, emails and other communications.
- Manage movement, travel & lodging arrangements of the Boss/HOD.
- Handle & manage Reporting Officer’s business associates, clients and visitors/meetings.
- Maintain ‘Minutes of the Meetings’ circulate and follow up with concerned depts.
- Provide support for preparing circulars, documents, printing, dispatch and other mailing needs.
- Filing documents and maintaining professionally and retrieve when required.
- Handle specifically assigned projects/database or business MIS requirement.
- Ensures properdocumentclassification, sorting, filing and proper storage.
- Independently carry-out varied assignments using proper methods, tools & procedures.
- To smoothly organize entire office activities incl writing emails & follow ups etc.
Generate required MIS/reports and ensure distribution / closure of issues.
Proactively organize needs like Boss’s meals, car and office stationary etc requirements.
Attend, organize and participate in meetings, as & when invited or required.
Communicate with the team incl various stations/offices for any requirement.
Required Candidate profile
Graduate / MBA / PGDM (Female).
Working experience of around 3-5 years plus in any organization in similar position.
Computer fluency on MS Office incl. MIS/reports/planning/drafting mails/proposals/presentation.
Fully conversant in Telugu/Hindi/English languages.
Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
Able to politely and professionally yet effectively interact with a wide range of individuals including senior leaderships/employees, associates, business contacts and various external officials.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
TURBO MEGHA AIRWAYS PRIVATE LIMITED
Contact Company:TURBO MEGHA AIRWAYS PRIVATE LIMITED