Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to provide the highest standard of guest services and ensure to consistently provides the highest services standards.
- Maintain Airport professional standards.
- Responsible for Reservation and ticketing (Manual & Computerized both)
- Check-in guests / Arrivals – Passenger Handing / Departure – Baggage Handling
- Ramp handling such as load planning and aircraft loading
- Handle guests queries/complaints and liaison with respective dept to resolve.
- Liaise with concerned authorities involved in Arrival/ Departure of the Aircraft on time.
- To be able to handle incoming calls.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly service reports.
- Contributes actively to a successful and inspired team
- Performs other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduates in any discipline. (Additional higher certification or diploma holders can be considered).
Working experience of 1-3 years in any company on similar position, preferably from Airline, hospitality, travel and or tourism industries.
Fresher’s can also be considered subject to presentation, speech and pleasing personalities.
Computer literate having competency on MS Office incl MIS/reports/mails.Fully conversant in Hindi/English languages, knowledge of local languages will be an advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
TURBO MEGHA AIRWAYS PRIVATE LIMITED
Trujet promoted by Turbo Megha Airways Pvt Ltd is headquartered in Hyderabad India. Trujet started its commercial operations during 2015. Currently Trujet is operating to twenty four destinations across India with Eight ATR 72 Aircraft. We are in process of inducting more aircraft. We are looking for passionate and talented individuals to be part of our journey!!!